HEALTH AND SAFETY
At Yeoman’s we pride ourselves on delivering The Safest experience for our team members and guests. From our Hospital Like Cleanliness to our Grocery Store Organization, we are committed to exceeding our guests’ and team members’ safety expectations.
In an effort to keep you informed, here is a list of some of the precautions we are taking in our restaurants to ensure you have a safe experience
- Enhanced training for all employees on how to “Be the Safest”.
- Daily health screening of each team member before they clock in for their shift.
- All team members including kitchen workers are wearing face masks.
- One time use disposable food menus.
- Drink menus are sanitized between each use.
- Each guest will have a choice of using a normal silverware roll-up or sealed plastic silverware.
- Condiments have been removed from the tables and are served upon request.
- Dining room tables, chairs, and booths are sanitized between each seating.
- Wrapped straws are provided on request.
- Pens are sanitized between each use.
- Bathrooms are briefly closed every 90 minutes for sanitization.
- In the event of a wait, we ask guests to socially distance outside or wait in their vehicle.
- Frequent touch points throughout the restaurant are sanitized often.
- Select tables are unavailable for seating to maintain social distancing.
We value your loyalty and thank you for the trust you have placed in us while we work to serve the community and keep people employed during these challenging times.